What if my spouse will not mediate?
If your spouse or co-parent will not mediate or you are representing yourself, consider one-on-one legal coaching. Legal coaching helps develop skills to improve your experience and outcomes including assistance with information, strategy, and practical tips to support you through the process.
Legal coaching can help with:
- Assessing issues, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Identifying and setting realistic outcomes.
- Guidance through the court system.
- Avoiding conflicts with your ex.
- Raising awareness of the “big” picture.
- Identifying and clarifying your goals.
- Identifying your best available options.
- Building confidence.